Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finger Found in Dunkin Donut

Consumer Warning

A happy family outing turned into a frightening memory as a child who bit into a Dunkin Donut product screamed as he found a still-warm human finger protruding out of the jelly-filled dough. "This is not what I came to see," said Maria Taylor, mother of the young customer who was traumatized by the discovery, "there should be inspections of every batch."

I normally wouldn't report such trivial matters, as they occur almost weekly somewhere in the world, as merchants opt to use automated machinery instead of old school pulverizers.

Needless to say, we rushed my son to the hospital where he was separated from the disgusting product.

This commercial mishap gives me motivation to here and now publish a complete book on how businesses once performed. I trust you will make use of this knowledge, once incompetent purveyors of fattening delicacies, covered with chocolate, powdered sugar and colorful little thingies that are fun to chew and taste begin to care about our well being.



Without further adieu, here is the way things used to be:


Here's the Foreword now.

My bad. It is not the correct camera setting, so the pages appear blurry. My wife is calling for me to be by her side, for it is late. I shall return tomorrow and rectify this situation, and publish the whole delicious book for you. As clearly as possible. If you crave rare truths, you will return to enjoy it.

Sorry.