Monday, January 31, 2011

Top 100 Happiest Mormons in America

Air Force: STAND DOWNNavy: Channel 46-V.  Marines: Desert Eagle.

"CUBE PAPER" hits at 12:44 PM Sunday, site C

Marianne go left.

Bowl FOKUS...18th commercial, release at both borders: ALL.

UPDATE: Rest as long as possible Friday evening. Romp hard, then sleep well, shower, then do what you have resolved before you drew your first breath. HEAVEN IS WATCHING.The natives are hungry.

Close well.

Kiss the children. Then heave hard. Make History...SING.

Close well!


The research is in, and being typed now. Scott Simon, thank you for tweeting like a caged Macau. America will thank you. I let you go.

UPLOAD at 11

- - - - -
DRUDGE - NPR will be the last pin standing. I enjoy a few of their programs. Not enough to contribute any funds, due to their  twisted values during the off hours, but I've decided to let them redeem themselves in the next two months. I think they will. They see the hope is now causeless. They're not stupid.

I once had an omelet in the fog at Figenbaums (aka: Figtree's) along the Venice Beach walkway back in 1996 with Scott Simon. Back then he was a sincere, decent and caring chap. Today, he lost one of those qualities. I won't say which one, because he may come around, too. Anyway, he shared with me a situation his wife was suffering. I advised him, as any friend would. He didn't take the advice, and she still hates him, even now.

Why do otherwise good men act so foolishly?

We may never know. Or I might tell you, tomorrow.

Men like him are like a last pin standing. Just waiting for the swirling ball to hit hard, sending them, and their careers into the gutter. His may land in both.

You just went too far, Mr. Simon. I'll be listening tomorrow. If I don't hear what I need to from you, I'll toss a fast one your way. And if you think suicide is the answer, it isn't. I will share with the people what you did back then, so they understand your swift exit.

Be careful.
.

I am now on the phone with Thomas S. Monson. Finally. I will get him up to speed. I promise.
If he fails to push Handbook 2, after I hang up, just LEAVE THE CHURCH.

Caio

.