Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hey there

My name is Paul Giff and I'll get right to the point.

A PROBLEM NO MEDICATION CAN FIX

As I write these words, I have fewer than 180 days left to live, if this panel of brilliant physicians know their stuff. I believe they do. Men far brighter than me and you have structured life so that there will be no threats in the future except death. They are actively working on that threat right now, across many nations and in hundreds of Corporations.

The purpose of this blog is two-fold. It is written to the middle-aged who now shoulder the responsibilities of our lives. Secondly, it is written to the youth, those under 30 years of age, who rightly sense that the previous generations have been derelict, allowing gangs of well educated Masters to keep them far from their birthrights of freedom and opportunity: that glorious delusion of our forefathers.

This is not a pleasant blog. For me to dictate it is quite painful. Both emotionally and physically. I suffer from two cancers. Each of them grow 24 hours every day. Neither can be stopped by any apparatus, chemical, procedure or protocol. I have lived out my life and now, I am dying. And so will you.

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Strength-wise, I have only about four good hours per day, and much of this precious time is spent in therapy, testing and visitations with my friends and dear loved ones. I will use the remainder of my life to alert you as best I can to the threats you all face now.

Our world is changing so very rapidly now, as I lay dying. I cannot just ask for more sedatives. For, though I have been offered this path, my conscience has forbidden the option. I have many whom I care about, and so, I will blog until I am unable to speak, each new day. The Doctor has told me I will likely be able to blog up until a day or two before I expire. I just hope you recognize the import of these chosen words. I have prayed for inspiration, not just strength. And so, if my humble prayers are answered, I promise to not waste a moment of your time.

The world we now live in is like unto a very large vessel with a small Operations Center, but with many satellite rooms throughout the ship. They all are well connected with instantaneous awareness. These compartments are staffed by the best and the brightest minds on earth today. Throughout my professional life, I've spent my energies designing, building, training and thus, equipping them with their instruments and devices. I've also studied their systems, read their agendas and know about their motivations.

Then, a few years ago, I learned that they had lied to me.

FALSE ADVERTISING

The first item I wish to establish with you men and women who are now above thirty years of age is this: What you read and hear from the Commander of our vessel and the words spoken by his strategic personnel is the exact opposite of what they intend for you. Knowing this, listen to them carefully. They are revealing to you what you must know, if you are to survive after I leave you. The destination you and your children are bound for is not the one you signed up for, as you began your trip. And the weapons of today, when you disembark are not the guns and bombs of yesteryear.

TETHERED BY GOVERNMENT

Did you know there are delivery systems today that can deliver any nano-material into your physiology desired by them? That its quantities can be monitored and tracked by way of the newly forming mandatory Health System that has nothing to do with your physical health? Do you still suppose the gateways of ports, both sea and land have been placed there to protect you? Have you no concept of how dangerous your world will be when there is no privacy? If NIST gets its way, men like me will be unable to blog.


Have you not yet learned that you, as a human being, are just a resource. That you are no longer a personality, or mere citizen; nor are you a valued talent. To your government, you are today like a mineshaft; a field or a forest or a sea. You soon will be more fully exploited by those who serve you. And they are now building the invisible infrastructure by which they will corral you. When "let to roam freely" you will be wearing their digital harnesses. Electronic cowboys, ones who require no meals and who never sleep, will report your activity with perfect accuracy.

Remember, you must always twist the words of your public servants 180 degrees, in order to understand their actual goal for you and your children.

I will provide speeches and Power-point presentations that are given by  top governmental and steal-industry officials. The one in the link above occurred just three days ago. My grandson was in attendance, so I received it streaming into my laptop just moments after it was happening. I watched it tearfully, and then,  I knew that I must start this blog. I suggest you send this to your friends.

IDENTITY ECHO SYSTEM

There is a good reason they seek to control you through automation, peer pressure, travel, financial and communication channels. It is because they fear you. Not you as an individual, but you as a member of an informed group. They'll soon label you a mob. They have sought and succeeded so well so far, to keep you robustly distracted during your daily doings. They must divide you up, into highly manageable groups. For they know well that if you ever thought on the same wavelength as one other, they would be forced to labor competently for the free loaves they now enjoy.

Seeing you becoming so rapidly enlightened, they now seek to bridle you with a "security blanket."

I'm exhausted. I must rest now. Please, pray for my strength.

I hope to be able to resume tomorrow. That's when I'll tell you a little about myself. How I turned from being a government scientist into a concerned grandpa. Please email me and tell me who you are. I love to know others. Young or old. We're each so precious. We won't be, soon, if you remain just a mere spectator.

grandpagifts@yahoo.com

Mr. Giff has three nurses who do their best to answer every note received. He reads them all. 

Bless you.


Ashley Turton, RN

.