Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Suspicious Minds

My wife. She's watching me. Closely now.

6:37 AM - I only cheated on her once. But that was last week. Why do women always dredge up the past when they're pouring boiling oil on you? And how can a guy sleep, all bound up to the posters, anyway? And why didn't she just use handcuffs and a taser, like a good Mormon cop? She suspected an affair when I was crying while reading a note to me. It was from my Doctor. He wants to increase my meds. He said he would get a Court Order again if I didn't return his email. Fuck him. Why do Doctors do things like this? And which one of you sent him the link? I think I'm going to make this blog private. Keep you wondering.

Yeah. I'll try that for a  week. Basturds.

3:35 PM - I was in Bohol yesterday buying some cheese. I thought I saw this really cool bus go by. I was drunk, so maybe it was just my imagination again. But I remember, I was able to take four shots at it. And if it was just a dream, or vision, explain the images in the  camera. Yeah. I shot them. No one was injured. Man I swear, I've never seen so many moving targets, since Viet Nam, when we were told to just, "shut up and fire." I miss those nightmares. Damn Thorazine. Makes my tongue dry. It gets so thick, and I bite it when sleeping, then the swelling of the bitten side gets bit again and again and again whenever I speak or eat or hear a car backfire. I hate the taste of my own blood. And it makes my left leg twitch uncontrollably. That's the worst thing. People stay away from me wherever I go.

Jesus I can't wait till the suicide.

11:53 PM - Mother wrote me. She's getting heat from Church Security again. I don't believe a word she said though. I mean, I'm sure Thomas S. Monson was on the phone, chatting about my blog with her for 45-minutes. Sure mother. She said it was recorded. Yeah mom. Sure. After 10:00 PM. Right, mom.

I love you too.

Crazy woman. I think I'll get her a new roll of Duct Tape. She doesn't even remember tying us kids up every Easter. She denies the use of cigarettes on our tummies, too. Crazy woman.We all have scars, Mother!!!!!

I hate women. Like new bands, they play just for money. Shit. I think they should all be castrated and fed to the pigs. Crazy or not.

Just like the gays in American. Faggots.

I hope the Mormons keep them in their place in 2011, too.

I'm reloading 14 boxes a day now.

It's almost Party Time!