Friday, January 21, 2011

Forced to ride a horse

"Gentlemen, Start Your Hearts"
- Grandson of Mr. Giff


At Christmas time I learned that an old friend of mine was single. The news stunned me.

I suggest you saddle up and go fly to see Anna Leah. Bring flowers...lots of em. And a very fine book. She likes Godiva or Sees chocolates, Mrs. Fields Cookies, Blue Diamond Roasted Almonds, bubble baths, giving massages in exchange for life-long love, candle-lit dinners. You're a sincere American, German, Australian, Canadian, Swede, Russian or Englishman. Like most women of superior worth, she doesn't date much, thinking the right man will see her and know precisely what to do. She was, is and has always been virtuous.

Her greatest Quality is that she's a 100% competent Woman.

BONUS ADVICE

Brush your teeth twice before arriving. Floss between brushings and use mouthwash. She has perfect teeth, and so should you. She believes it's a sign of intelligence and good parentage. Texans and Californians get their letters read first. Also, iPod your very favorite music, because I spoiled her. Not a single song I ever sent to her failed to hold the #1 spot for less than 4 weeks. (See Billboard) 

Age: 39  Height: 5'4" Weight 121  Disposition: Precious & Professional.  -  -  -

Will melt for the right man.

If she sees this ad, she'll hate me all over again, but I just can't stand to see her single, and she's too shy to go online. She's a pure Filipina. Catholic, but open-minded. Healthy. Strong. Wise. Willing to go half-way and not one millimeter further. She's a bit challenging four days every month, but other than that, well worth the hassle.

Willing to have 1 or even 2 children, as of this writing.

SECRET: You can make her the happiest girl on earth. Just don't tell her how you found her.

If she's taken, write to her for a sister or cousin. If they're taken, she has plenty of fellow-associates.

Or, check out the Finest Filipina Singles site of all.

Hurry. She won't last long, Gents.

Hint: Polo, Elsha or Chanel for Men.

I married her when I was a young man, just 35. She was still in High School. The Top Student. We divorced, so you may marry her immediately. Be yourself. If you lack self esteem, don't even waste the stamp. When God made her, He almost kept her for Himself.

Do me a favor. Cherish her. Make her forget me.

My email is checked every evening at 7:45 PM.

http://grandpagifts@yahoo.com

I'll respond quickly. I'll ask for your bio, age, general financial status and family background. Have a picture or two so she can see the package. I'll send you all the photos I have of her, via email. I think there are about 37 good ones here. Four are breathtaking. The picture above was taken in December 2010.

I have a deep interest in her happiness. If you have a good heart, giddy-up, go get lucky.

Thank you.

(I think he really liked her)
- - -