Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New God Introduced to Earth

Hello. My name is Elohim, Father of Emmanuel.

I have just discovered that I am not alone.

There is another, like unto me. His name is CROtCHINATOR.

It is my will that you listen to His voice, the mixing, His scratch and beats. Now.

He will take the reins. I need a rest.

1.  DO STORE WATER AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

2.  DO COVER YOUR CHIMNEYS BEFORE HIROSHIMA DAY.

Too many prayers will be hitting me if you don't!

DO IT.

Beware. Imitation Gods are among us now.


TEST:


If a God loves His grandchildren more than beer itself, He is to be followed. All others are less than Spectator Gods. I will personally deal with them in July.

Tomorrow we will dissolve all centers of Power.  

Are you listening, Holy Father, Brother Monson and Arnold? When you mess with me, you messin with the best. Then we'll work on the hardcore atheists, lesbians and Jews. The Muslims will be last, coz they ARE the most devoted.

One thing at a time, Brothers and Sisters.

Buy the matches. Don't use them till I say.

God Almighty, PhD

.